|FABSPEED Fabspeed 911 Turbo 930 High Performance Long-Neck Intercooler |
• Fits all 911 Turbo 930 Vehicles 1976-1989.
• Please specify stock turbo or K27.
• Intercooler kit includes bypass valve, bypass sleeve, rubber elbow, 5-ply silicone hoses and all mounting hardware necessary for installation.
• Fabspeed’s new intercooler is the most efficient intercooler on the market, made in the U.S.A.
• Due to a larger cooling mass, this intercooler will produce lower intake temperatures and higher flow than any other intercooler on the market.
• The superior design of this intercooler provides greater efficiency while retaining the factory air-conditioning.
• Flows as much as 900 CFM @2.6/1 pr ratio with less than 1 PSI drop.
• C2 Turbo Style, 100% guaranteed NO LEAK and NO Miserable O-Rings. SEE VIDEO
View Installed Photo
| 911 Turbo 930 Silicone Hose |
• Fits all 911 Turbo 930 1974-1989
• 1 piece silicone turbo intake hose which is a direct replacement for the OEM piece to stop boost leaks.
• Eliminates faulty O-ring assembly
• Can be used with the Fabspeed Long-Neck Intercooler or stock intercooler.
|930 Racing Waste Gate Exhaust Pipe|
Fits all 911 Turbo/930 Vehicles 1976-1989
T304 stainless steel, tig welded, wastegate dump pipe for you 911 Turbo.
Lightweight Porsche 930/911 Turbo wastegate blowoff pipe as used on factory race cars.
| Billet Diverter Valve (Reinforced)|
This Diverter valve is a direct replacement for the OEM valve (P/N 951.110.313.00).
Prevents boost leaks and "recovers" quicker for better boost and throttle response.
Why replace the OEM Diverter valve?
Under higher boost pressures the BOSCH valve can start to leak (Plastic housing). The plastic cover begins to lift off the sealing face as the internal spring’s resistance is exceeded. Our diverter valve is made out of aluminum.
Between shifts or sudden throttle lift-off the compressor wheel is still spinning very fast and pumping air at the closed throttle plate, as well as placing strain on the intercooler, hoses and fittings. The diverter valve keeps air from flowing backwards over the compressor wheel allowing the turbocharger to continue spinning freely.
When back on the throttle, boost pressure rises much quicker with this diverter valve.
Can be fitted on 930's with bent air induction hose (P/N 930.110.382.00; buy below) to recycle excess boost into the induction system and reduce turbo lag or let to blow excess boost out of the system. Great with after-market intercoolers.
NOTE: Includes hardware pack (clamps, adapter, strip)
Mod. 996 TT/GT2 GT2 (01-05) / Turbo (01-05)
Mod. 993 TT/GT2 GT2 (96-98) / Turbo (95-98)
Mod. 965 T Turbo 3.6 (93-94) / Turbo 3.3 (91-92)
Mod. 944 TurboS (88-91) / Turbo (86-88)
|930/965 Bent Air Induction Hose|
Factory bent rubber hose with boost recycling fitting for blow off valve. Price is for hose only.