• All 911 Turbo/930/C2 Turbo 965 Vehicles 1976-1994
• POWER that you can definitely feel and hear. Dramatically cleans up and simplifies your 930’s engine compartment. Much easier to work with engine, save $100's in labor during routine maintenance. No steel Air box- No heat sink to absorb heat and heat up intake.
• Saves maintenance time, and weighs much less, for better handling and cooler engine temperatures.
• Developed and sold exclusively by Fabspeed Motorsports. Manufactured under license by BMC Italy. More Cold air flow, and more power.
• High velocity air flow supports up to 550 HP.
• The very best high performance air intake systems for all 911 Turbo 930 cars. 1978-1994. Fits C 2 Turbo cars too.
Oil cooling heat sinks are all the rage these days. This excellent free flowing oil heat sink which replaces the "S" rubber oil return tube reduces oil temperature by up to 15ºF . It installs easily (no modification required) and uses existing oil lines and fittings. The heat sink is 13 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. It has over 500 SQ inches of cooling surface to produce fast and efficient heat transfer. The all-aluminum, silver anodized, heat sink has been extensively road-tested and it is worry-free. Kit includes all the harware required and complete installation instructions.