Fabspeed MAXFLO Performance Exhaust for 964 C2/C4/RS America
The C2/C4/RS America MAXFLO exhaust for model years 1989-1994 is fabricated from 100% T304 Series stainless steel. The tubing is mandrel-bent with 4.5" edge angle-cut, mirror-polished tips. The system is fabricated from extra heavy duty 16 gauge stainless steel. The "Maxflo" system works well with all future performance improvements. System does not crack or split.
- Single or Dual outlet all in 1 system!!! if you choose a Dual outlet system now you receive the extra Drivers side tip and a muffler outlet block-off cap. You can run with a single outlet or you can convert to Dual outlet later fast and easily!
- Strongest, heaviest duty, no resonance system on the market.
- Adds 15 horsepower & more torque. Much better throttle response.
- "Simple bolt-on installation. C2/RS America/ Carrera Cup - all models.
- "Cat-back" no effect on 50 state emissions and warranty.
- "Greatly improved throttle response with lower engine temperature.
- Finally: the best sound, performance, fit, and look available at any price! Single or Dual Outlet.
- No nasty resonance like other sport exhausts.
- True dual outlet exhaust system.
- Nicest true oval tips on the market.
- Lightweight saves 42 lbs over stock therefore much better handling.
- Fits all 964 C2/C4/RS America cars worldwide PRODUCT VIDEO: 964 MAXFLO